"No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun" - Time by Pink Floyd from The Dark Side of The Moon (1973)
I am a Software enthusiast, Android application developer, technical writer and open source contributor. I mainly listen to Progressive and Alternative rock, watch all types of movies, read fiction (often) and loves Photography.
Having learnt programming with C and C++, I have a strong understanding of various Data Structures and Design Patterns.
Although I have worked on a broad range of software systems, at present I focus mainly on HTML5 based J2EE Enterprise applications, Native Android app development, Java and Spring Boot apps, as well as NodeJS Web Services.
I have created multiple Rich Internet Applications and Desktop applications using the Flash platform with Adobe Flex in the past. I am experienced in modern front end frameworks like React, VueJs and Svelte as well.
I keep myself updated with the latest technologies, design and UX in my spare time and have published a few apps on the play store.
- Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform Specialization
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud on Coursera
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Getting Started With Application Development
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Securing and Integrating Components of your Application
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: App Deployment, Debugging, and Performance
- Android Associate Developer Kotlin
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Eclipse with Moonrise Theme and Rain Drops Theme
- Visual Studio Code with Atom One Dark theme and material-icon-theme
- Android Studio with Dark Theme
- Notepad++ with Dracula Theme and Markdown++
- Macromedia Fireworks 8
- Chrome Browser